Dear Participants, here we are provided Kaun Banega Crorepati General Knowledge Question. So you can prepare yourself for KBC 2018 SEASON 10 which is going to start soon. so try to answer all bellow question and get a chance to be on KBC Season 10 HotSeat. Play Kaun Banega Crorepati Daily Quiz and get a chance to be on HOT SEAT with Mr. Amitabh Bachan in KBC Season 10 which is going to start very soon official dates will announce shortly.
Also Check: KBC Season 10 Registration Process & Dates
Which state government has recently signed an MoU with Isha Foundation to rejuvenate its rivers?
- 1 Which state government has recently signed an MoU with Isha Foundation to rejuvenate its rivers?
- 2 India has signed how much amount of financing agreement with the World Bank for Strive Project?
- 3 The Joda East Iron Mine (JEIM) has been honoured with the 2017 Golden Peacock Innovation Management Award. Who is the honour of JEIM?
- 4 Bhavesh Kattamani, who was awarded the best boxer trophy in the 2017 International Sven Lange Memorial Tournament, was related to which weight category?
- 5 Aakarshi Kashyap is associated with which sports?
- 6 Project Mausam is the initiative of which union ministry?
- 7 The Adichunchanagiri Wildlife Sanctuary (AWS) is located in which state/UT?
- 8 The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has signed an agreement with which Metro Rail Corporation for developing Metro-6 corridor?
- 9 The Southern Command of Indian Army are conducting a major army exercise ‘Hamesha Vijayee-2017’ in which state?
- 10 Mo Farah has won the 2017 BBC Sports Personality of the Year Award. He hails from which country?
- 11 Who has been appointed acting chairperson of National Green Tribunal (NGT)?
- 12 Samsung India has signed pact with which International organisation to launch VR content and 360-degree videos on Indian heritage sites?
- 13 Who has been chosen for the 31st Moortidevi Award – 2017?
- 14 The Union government will bear how much amount of MDR charges to promote digital transactions?
- 15 The Union government has engaged which private sector bank to enable cashless payments on e-NAM?