Dear Participants, here we are provided Kaun Banega Crorepati General Knowledge Question. So you can prepare yourself for KBC SEASON 10 which is going to start soon. so try to answer all bellow question and get a chance to be on KBC 2018 HotSeat. Play Kaun Banega Crorepati Daily Quiz and get a chance to be on HOT SEAT with Mr. Bachan in KBC Season 10 which is going to start very soon official dates will announce shortly.
What country has topped the list of new tuberculosis cases in 2016, according to WHO’s Global TB Report 2017?
- 1 What country has topped the list of new tuberculosis cases in 2016, according to WHO’s Global TB Report 2017?
- 2 India has signed how much amount of Loan Agreement with World Bank (WB) for the Assam Agribusiness and Rural Transformation Project?
- 3 Which country to host the 13th session of United Nations (UN) Global Wildlife Conference?
- 4 Who has won the 2017 Swiss Indoors men’s singles tennis tournament?
- 5 The Jasper National Park (JNP) is located in which country?
- 6 The 2017 National Unity Day (NUD) is celebrated on which date in India?
- 7 Which union minister has launched MSME Delayed Payment Portal “MSME Samadhaan”?
- 8 Who has taken charge as the new Vice Chief of Naval Staff (VCNS)?
- 9 Heena Sidhu clinched gold in which air pistol event at Commonwealth Shooting Championships in Brisbane?
- 10 What is the theme of the United Nations for 2017 World Cities Day (WCD)?
- 11 Which country to host 2018 Asian Cricket Council Emerging Nations Cup?
- 12 The world’s first hybrid electric tram powered by hydrogen fuel cells has started in which country?
- 13 Which state government will sign MoU with Microsoft to empower smallholder farmers with technology-oriented solutions?
- 14 The Akan Mashu National Park (AMNP) is located in which country?
- 15 Who will head the parliamentary standing committee on defence to examine operational preparedness of armed forces?
- 16 What is a ‘Cryptocurrency’ A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security. A cryptocurrency is difficult to counterfeit because of this security feature. A defining feature of a cryptocurrency, and arguably its most endearing allure, is its organic nature; it is not issued by any central authority, rendering it theoretically immune to government interference or manipulation. BREAKING DOWN ‘Cryptocurrency’ The anonymous nature of cryptocurrency transactions makes them well-suited for a host of nefarious activities, such as money laundering and tax evasion. The first cryptocurrency to capture the public imagination was Bitcoin, which was launched in 2009 by an individual or group known under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. As of September 2015, there were over 14.6 million bitcoins in circulation with a total market value of $3.4 billion. Bitcoin’s success has spawned a number of competing cryptocurrencies, such as Litecoin, Namecoin and PPCoin. Right off the bat, we have to see how Australian duty law groups digital forms of money/crypto-tokens/crypto-resources; whatever you need to call them. They don’t fall into the meaning of remote money. They’re dealt with as a computerized product. Somewhat like advanced gold, computerized silver, computerized copper, if there was a wonder such as this. A financial specialist is by and large somebody who purchases and offers digital forms of money on a sporadic premise with the goal of expanding their riches in the medium to long haul from value thankfulness in the fundamental cryptographic mone