Dear Participants, here we are provided Kaun Banega Crorepati General Knowledge Question. So you can prepare yourself for KBC SEASON 10 which is going to start soon. so try to answer all bellow question and get a chance to be on KBC 2018 HotSeat. Play Kaun Banega Crorepati Daily Quiz and get a chance to be on HOT SEAT with Mr. Bachan in KBC Season 10 which is going to start very soon official dates will announce shortly.
Which state is hosting the first-ever India-US Ocean Dialogue?
- 1 Which state is hosting the first-ever India-US Ocean Dialogue?
- 2 Which country will be the ‘Country of Honour’ at the 36th edition of the Sharjah International Book Fair (SIBF) 2017?
- 3 Who has been appointed as the Karnataka’s first woman Director General and Inspector General of Police (DG-IGP)?
- 4 What is the India’s rank in the latest World Bank (WB)’s Ease of Doing Business ranking 2018?
- 5 Which state government will give lifetime monthly pensions to ‘Hindi Satyagrahis’?
- 6 Which city is hosting the 2017 Global clubfoot conference?
- 7 Who has taken over charge as new Director-General (DG) of National Investigation Agency (NIA)?
- 8 Who has been elected as the 95th Prime Minister of Japan?
- 9 The Inderkilla National Park (INP) is located in which state?
- 10 Which Indian bollywood personality has been honoured with the 2017 Parmod Mahajan Smriti Award?
- 11 What is a ‘Cryptocurrency’ A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security. A cryptocurrency is difficult to counterfeit because of this security feature. A defining feature of a cryptocurrency, and arguably its most endearing allure, is its organic nature; it is not issued by any central authority, rendering it theoretically immune to government interference or manipulation. BREAKING DOWN ‘Cryptocurrency’ The anonymous nature of cryptocurrency transactions makes them well-suited for a host of nefarious activities, such as money laundering and tax evasion. The first cryptocurrency to capture the public imagination was Bitcoin, which was launched in 2009 by an individual or group known under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. As of September 2015, there were over 14.6 million bitcoins in circulation with a total market value of $3.4 billion. Bitcoin’s success has spawned a number of competing cryptocurrencies, such as Litecoin, Namecoin and PPCoin. Right off the bat, we have to see how Australian duty law groups digital forms of money/crypto-tokens/crypto-resources; whatever you need to call them. They don’t fall into the meaning of remote money. They’re dealt with as a computerized product. Somewhat like advanced gold, computerized silver, computerized copper, if there was a wonder such as this. A financial specialist is by and large somebody who purchases and offers digital forms of money on a sporadic premise with the goal of expanding their riches in the medium to long haul from value thankfulness in the fundamental cryptographic mone