Dear Participants, here we are provided Kaun Banega Crorepati General Knowledge Question. So you can prepare yourself for KBC 2018 SEASON 10 which is going to start soon. so try to answer all bellow question and get a chance to be on KBC Season 10 HotSeat. Play Kaun Banega Crorepati Daily Quiz and get a chance to be on HOT SEAT with Mr. Amitabh Bachan in KBC Season 10 which is going to start very soon official dates will announce shortly.
Also Check: KBC Season 10 Registration Process & Dates
The India International Textiles Expo (IITExpo) has started in which city?
- 1 The India International Textiles Expo (IITExpo) has started in which city?
- 2 The Telangana government has signed a technology partnership agreement with which country at the World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT) 2018?
- 3 What is the theme of the 2018 International Mother Language Day (IMLD)?
- 4 India will co-host the first International Solar Alliance (ISA) summit with which country?
- 5 Suresh Seth, who passed away recently, was associated with which political party?
- 6 What is the theme of 7th edition of the Youth Festival 2018 in New Delhi?
- 7 Billy Graham, the renowned Christian evangelist has passed away. He was related to which country?
- 8 India has contributed how much amount of aid for rehabilitation work in cyclone-hit Tonga?
- 9 The Chandrapur Super Thermal Power Station (CSTPS) is located in which state?
- 10 Which country to host the 23rd edition of the World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT-2019)?
- 11 Which country to host the 2018 SAARC Business Leaders’ Conclave?
- 12 Which Indian sportsman has clinched the men’s singles title at the Austrian Open International Challenge badminton tournament?
- 13 Aruna Budda Reddy has created history by becoming the first Indian gymnast to win an individual medal at the 2018 Gymnastics World Cup. She hails from which city?
- 14 Who authored the book “Hari Singh Nalwa: Champion of the Khalsaji – 1791-1837”?
- 15 India and signed how much amount of loan with Asian Development Bank (ADB) for improvement and expansion of water supply in Bihar?